Your music collection, camera, mobile games and favorite photos all in one pocket - the Apple iPod Touch (6th Generation) is all of that and more. The incredibly lightweight iPod touch is an essential for any music lover. The 8MP iSight camera takes stunning photos and helps you to stay in touch with loved ones via FaceTime video calling, and the four-inch Retina display ensures that you'll never miss a detail. The Apple iPod Touch keeps you entertained for up to 40 hours before needing to be charged.
The iPod touch has front and rear cameras for taking photos and videos, as well as having live video chats over Wi-Fi with FaceTime. The M8 motion-sensing coprocessor makes for an improved gaming experience, which can be combined with the Game Center feature of iOS to play against your friends. The touch also connects to the App Store and iTunes, offers multitasking, allows you to connect to the Internet, check email, and much more.
This iPod touch features an anodized aluminum unibody design, similar to Apple's MacBook line. It's only 0.24" (6.1mm) thin and weighs just 3.1 ounces (88 grams). Aside from the ultraportable design, the anodized aluminum unibody features a supersmooth finish highlighted by its polished beveled edges. Bluetooth 4.1 lets you pair your iPod touch to Bluetooth-enabled devices like headphones and speakers. You can also stream music from your iPod touch to AirPlay-enabled speakers over Wi-Fi, to your home entertainment system via Apple TV, or to any speaker connected to an AirPort Express. This iPod touch has Siri, which lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place FaceTime calls and more.
What's included: Apple Ear Bud Headphones, an Apple Lightning-to-USB cable and a Quick Start Guide
- 4" Multi-Touch IPS Retina Display
- 1136 x 640 Native Resolution at 326 ppi
- A8 and M8 Processors
- Rear 8MP iSight Camera (1080p)
- Dimensions (Overall): 4.86 inches (L) x 2.31 inches (W) x .24 inches thick
- Weight: 3.1 ounces
- Product Model: Apple iPod Touch
- Includes: Quick Start Guide, Ear Bud Headphones, Apple Lightning-to-USB cable
- Battery Charge Life: Up to 40 Hours
- Electronics Condition: New
- Electronics Features: Built-in speaker, front and rear facing cameras, retina display
- Screen Resolution: 1136 x 640
- Connectivity: 3.5mm jack
- File Formats Supported: Audible Formats 2, 3 and 4, WAV, MP3, MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC
- Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Screen Size: 4.0 inches
- Battery: 1 Non-universal Lithium ion, Required, included
- UPC: 888462502498
- Model Number: MKWK2LL/A
- Color: Pink
- 4-inch Retina display
- 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen display with Multi-Touch IPS technology
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Chip: A10 Fusion chip
- 8MP camera
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Five-element lens
- Hybrid IR filter
- Backside illumination
- Auto image stabilization
- HDR for photos
- Exposure control
- Panorama (up to 43MP)
- Burst mode
- Tap to focus
- Photo geo-tagging over Wi-Fi
- Timer mode
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps)
- Tap to focus while recording
- Slo-mo video (120 fps)
- Time-lapse video
- Cinematic video stabilization
- 3x zoom
- Video geotagging over Wi-Fi
- Video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264
FaceTime HD Camera
- 1.2MP photos
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 720p HD video recording
- Backside illumination sensor
- Auto HDR for videos
- Burst mode
- Exposure control
- Timer mode
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology
- Maps: Location-based service3
- Audio formats supported: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG-4 Part 2, and Motion JPEG
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
- Get intelligent suggestions on your Lock screen and in Messages, Mail, QuickType, and more
- Use hands-free6
- Use your voice to run shortcuts from your favorite apps
External Buttons and Connectors
- Volume up/down
- Microphone (Back)
- Built-in speaker
- Lightning connector
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Music playback time: Up to 40 hours
- Video playback time: Up to 8 hours
- Three-axis gyro
- Operating system: iOS 13
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iPod touch. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.
- Siri and Dictation
- Type to Siri
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Speak Screen
- iTunes Store
- App Store
- Voice Memos
- Find My iPhone
- Find My Friends
Free Apps from Apple
- iTunes U
- Apple Store app are preinstalled
- iTunes U
- Apple Store
- Apple TV Remote
- iTunes Remote
- Music Memos
- Headphones: Apple EarPods
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X 10.11.4 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- iTunes 12.8.2 or later on Mac and iTunes 12.9.5 or later on PC
- Capacity: 32GB
- Size: 4.86 x 2.31 x 0.24-inches
- Weight: 3.10 oz (88 grams)
- Operating ambient temperature: 32 degree to 95 degree F (0 degree to 35 degree Celsius)
- Non-operating temperature: −4 degree to 113 degree F (−20 degree to 45 degree Celsius)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- Language support: English (Australia, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- QuickType keyboard support: English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, U.S.), Chinese - Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese - Traditional (Cangjie, Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke, Sucheng, Zhuyin), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese (Kana, Romaji), Korean, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Arabic (Modern Standard, Najdi), Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, Georgian, Greek, Gujarati, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagari, Transliteration), Hinglish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Kannada, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic, Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil (Script, Transliteration), Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
- QuickType keyboard support with predictive input: English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, U.S.), Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish (Latin America, Mexico, Spain), Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Thai, Turkish
- Siri languages: English (Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Chile, Mexico, Spain, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China mainland, Taiwan), Cantonese (China mainland, Hong Kong), Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Danish (Denmark), Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish (Finland), Hebrew (Israel), Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian (Norway), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian (Russia), Swedish (Sweden), Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey)
- Dictation languages: English (Australia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China mainland, Taiwan), Cantonese (China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao), Arabic (Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (India), Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Shanghainese (China mainland), Slovakian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Definition dictionary support: English, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Thesaurus: English (UK, U.S.)
- Bilingual dictionary support with English: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Terrificmarket ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.Terrificmarket.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
Terrificmarket will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
(Terrificmarket) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty Returns
Terrificmarket will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Terrificmarket to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
Orders placed before 05 PM - CDT (UTC-05) will be dispatched the same day, otherwise, within the next business day.
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
Terrificmarket will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and Terrificmarket encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Terrificmarket at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order
has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at Info@terrificmarket.com
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, click here>> Return center. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Info@terrificmarket.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.